It’s all about your DCS platform!
Is your current DCS not meeting all your business needs? Are you thinking about upgrading your platform? You have come to the right place. This new series of presentations on DCS modernization has been developed to help companies using these systems: ABB Bailey Infi 90/Net 90, Honeywell TDC 3000 & 2000,Siemens Moore APACS, Westinghouse WDPF, Fisher Provox, and the Foxboro 100 Series. We cover the strategy and the tactics, compare approaches, and offer insights from real-world migration experiences in hundreds of plants.
- At the strategic level we’ll discuss:
- A $65B aging market – current trends and driving factors
- What to expect and gain from a modern DCS and your next supplier
- Which approach is right for you
- At the technical level:
- How to minimize the cost, risk, and downtime of your upgrade
- Competitive landscape – a product comparison
- User experience – a look at real life migrations and lessons learned
Who should attend?
Plant managers and their engineering, operations, and maintenance teams